O Licence application is easy with Transport Audits. We’re at your side, on your side, every step of the process. Get started today, just fill out the enquiry form on this page.
Simple and Speedy Licence Application Packages:
Restricted Operator’s Licence: Fixed fee package of £199
Standard National Licence: Fixed fee package of £249
Standard International Licence: Fixed fee package of £299
What to Consider
Before you submit your application, you need to consider the following questions. If you need any further guidance, contact us on 0800 998 9127.
- Why do you need an O licence?
- Which licence do you need?
- How many vehicles and trailers does your company use?
- Do you have a suitable place to park or store your vehicles and trailers?
- Do you have a competent professional to carry out regular maintenance and inspections?
- Can you provide evidence of your ‘financial standing’ to the Traffic Commissioners?
- Are you familiar with drivers’ hours and the relevant guidelines so that you can ensure operator compliance?
There will also be other criteria to bear in mind depending on the type of licence you are applying for. Our fixed fee application packages will cover your specific requirements in detail, ensuring that you meet all of the relevant requirements and legislation.
Summary of Fees
Along with the fixed rate packages above, you will also need to pay the following fees:
- DVSA Application Fee: £257
- DSVA Interim Fee (if you require an interim licence): £68
- Public Notice Fee (dependent on the publication): Approximately £350
- DSVA Licence Issue Fee: £401
Again – any questions or queries please contact us on 0800 998 9127.